Thursday, January 8, 2009

Valentines Mini Marathons!

Trying to decide what to give your special someone for Valentines?
Havent even started thinking about Valentines?

Well, I have the solution for you.
I am hosting my first ever Valentines mini marathon shoot!

Valentines Mini Marathon from HB Photography is now officially open and taking bookings!

WOW! I can not believe what a demand there is for boudoir photography.
I am so excited to start this adventure and I would
love to share this excitement with you.

So, I am currently offering a New Year Special.
What this means is the first 5 women that book sessions
will get thier session FREE (with signed model release)! I only have 2 spots left available so if you want in
on this deal you better act fast! I want model of all shapes and sizes!


I only require that you be over 18 years old.


I have a limited number of spots available
so call or email immediately to book your spot!


Dont miss this party!

3 comments:

  1. How Do I Contact You?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tarrah! Thank you for your interest!!
    The studio number is 903-782-9305
    or e-mail is always good for me! :)
    heatherbphoto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the pleasure of having Heather take my Boudoir pics.. It was a BLAST! I felt totally at ease, even though I may not always LOVE the way I look I loved taking these for my husband! I recommend this to EVERYONE! Bring I friend I did and we had so much fun! Nothing but good to say about these.. go ahead give it a try!

    ReplyDelete